Keep Your Trip on Track
Long Trips Deserve Short Rides
Miss the Traffic. Not Your Flight
Keep your trip on track with dependable and frequent service you can count on with just 25 minutes between downtown Toronto and Pearson Airport (YYZ). When you ride the UP Express train, you can avoid road traffic, weather-delays, and the stress of getting to the airport on time!
Stop Waiting and Start Riding
Traffic delays, that always-late friend, and good old Canadian weather won’t stop UP Express from getting you to and from downtown Toronto and Pearson Airport in 25 minutes. Every time.
Estimated Time of Arrival: Right on Time
UP Express is the most-convenient and quickest way to travel directly between Union Station in downtown Toronto and Pearson Airport, with two short and convenient stops along the route at Weston and Bloor.
- Only 25 minutes between Union and Pearson regardless of the weather, traffic, or construction on the roads
- Multiple measures to keep you safe
- Knowledgeable staff guide you on your journey
- Fully accessible trains running every 30 minutes, seven days a week
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at our stations and onboard the trains
- Warm and welcoming setting complete with power outlets, seat trays, roomy luggage racks, and overhead storage
- One-way tickets are only $12.35 per Adult
- Kids 12 and under always travel for free